November 25th, 2011

The Michael Bolton Cookie

Chef Homaro Cantu's mind-blowing restaurant Moto is known for all sorts of off-the-wall dishes. But one of our favorites has to be the Michael Bolton cookie created by Pastry Chef Ben Roche.  Yes, let's say it again - a Michael Bolton cookie.

This 1991-styled dessert is served at the tail end of Moto's 15-course meal. Bolton's photo is printed on edible paper and topped off with chocolate mousse, raspberry sauce, and vanilla ice cream.

A 'Second City' secret supper with Homaru Cantu

See much more of Homaro Cantu on Sunday 2 p.m. ET on CNN's "The Next List."

@cnnthenextlist
cnn.com/thenextlist

Post by:
Filed under: Food • Innovation • The Next List • Uncategorized
  1. In home Personal Training

I don't care for the picture, however the Michael Bolton Cookie does sound yummy!

April 6, 2014 at 1:43 pm | Reply
  2. Navun

Has Michael Bolten eaten the dessert? Would be interesting to see him eat a picture of himself...

October 3, 2012 at 12:03 am | Reply
  3. Urgerrick

I was just looking for this information for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your website. I wonder what's the Google's problem that does not rank this type of informative sites closer to the top. Usually the top sites are full of garbage.

January 25, 2012 at 1:20 am | Reply
  4. Cecilia Cain

Hi, Ben I am so proud of you, and glad your mom share this with me. You must mail me a cookie, lol
    I am still at BCHS. in the Media Center. Good Luck always good to see a former student going up in the world. I still remember when you worked here in the Bakery in Lady's IS. and brought us goodies. Thanks have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

December 9, 2011 at 10:49 am | Reply
    • Fairera

dlfeuat99telecom on July 20, 2007 1957 had no illegal aliens in Tulsa when the car went into the ground. The Cubans were the threat back then.

February 21, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Reply
  5. d cantrell

anything with M B on it is awesome

December 3, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Reply
  6. Victoria

I love it what a great idea. and a great way to get another sweet taste of Michael .

December 3, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Reply
  7. susan

Really interesting and inspiring ! Want to know the name of sweetner used in the Apple Vinegar Waffles.

November 28, 2011 at 12:14 am | Reply
  8. Yuriy

MOTO777.COM.UA

November 27, 2011 at 3:43 am | Reply
  9. Lisa

How about a Steven Tyler cookie. : )

November 26, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Reply