Here's what Apple's Siri might look like
March 2nd, 2012

Here's what Apple's Siri might look like

By John D. Sutter, CNN

(CNN) - When technology knows your name, it's hard not to personify it.

That's what's so interesting about Shapeways' "What does Siri look like" contest: You get a little window into the minds of people who use Apple's voice-controlled "assistant." Some imagine Siri as a Superwoman. Some see her as more of a gender-neutral "it," like a standard robot.

One entrant, not shown here, created an image of Siri as Sarah Palin reincarnated, according to Carine Carmy, spokeswoman for Shapeways, the design and 3-D-printing company that organized this contest and recently posted the winners online.

"Everyone who is an Apple user is a very big fan (of Siri), so I think people feel they have a very intimate relationship with this technnology," she said. "He/she/it gets to really understand your needs. It's quite an impressive technology."

The image at the top of this post, created by SaGa Design, won the 3-D design contest. Here's the 2-D winner, which shows Siri as the rock-star version of an executive assistant and was created by @eddieadolf:

And here are a few more of our favorites. Take a look:

Which is your favorite? Or how do you picture Siri?

Post by:
Filed under: Culture • Design • Smartphones • Tech
  1. In home Personal Training

I have never thought about what Siri may or may not look like ever in my life. I found this article every interesting now i will not able to stop thinking about it!

April 6, 2014 at 1:44 pm | Reply
  2. AppleVideoReviews.com

Reblogged this on Apple Video Reviews | The Best iPhone, iPad, iPod & Mac Reviews.

January 27, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Reply
  3. Jhon vps gratis

Someone essentially help to make severely posts I might state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual put up incredible. Fantastic process!

January 4, 2013 at 6:27 am | Reply
  4. Clayton

This was entertaining reading thru this drinking my morning coffee. . I laughed a lot, made some comments and now...moving on. Thanks for the entertainment Apple and CNN.

November 23, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Reply
  5. Pharme4

Very nice site!

August 21, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Reply
  6. Pharmd886

Hello! bgkkadc interesting bgkkadc site! I'm really like it! Very, very bgkkadc good!

August 21, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Reply
  7. Pharmf749

Hello! dabedfd interesting dabedfd site! I'm really like it! Very, very dabedfd good!

August 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Reply
  8. Beverly Hills Carpet Cleaners,Carpet Cleaners Los Angeles,Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles,Hollywood Carpet Cleaners,Long Beach Carpet Cleaners,Los Angeles Carpet Cleaners,Los Angeles Carpet Cleaning,Orange County Carpet Cleaners,Venice Carpet Cleaners,Water D

Wow, fantastic blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The full look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!

August 11, 2012 at 4:22 pm | Reply
  9. best portable vaporizer

hey there and thank you in your information ? I have certainly picked up something new from proper here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I skilled to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been pondering in case your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading cases times will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and could injury your high-quality rating if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..

April 22, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Reply
  10. joshua

i think siri looks like the apple logo with eyes and doing things for you

March 14, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Reply
  11. the truth

Siri looks exactly like this... Heres the link http://www.hai2u.com

March 5, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Reply
    • Somebody

Idiot.

March 10, 2012 at 12:27 am | Reply
  12. PatrickB

hey fanbois... Siri doesn't look like ANYTHING but lines of computer code. Seriously – get a LIFE CNN!

March 5, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Reply
    • Ned Racine

From the Android user who stalks Apple articles.

March 31, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Reply
  13. PatrickB

Must be a REALLY slow news day for this to actually be published. Guess this is your daily fluff piece for Apple.

March 5, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Reply
    • Ned Racine

You read it!

March 31, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Reply
  14. Steve

My vote for the most descriptive image of Siri goes to the 'HAL' inspired Metal Apple.

March 4, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Reply
  15. Steve Jobs

Who the f&!k cares!

March 4, 2012 at 11:16 am | Reply
    • Robert

THEN STFU

March 4, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Reply
      • Dessinemoi

I'll tell you what happened, they made to many iPhone 4 s and they want to milk the mkeart so they upgrade the camera give it a new processor and slap a S on it .. and call it the iPhone 4S. S stands for slack, meaning they Slacked off on this one. I think it's fair to say that it is the biggest let down of the year. Only good thing is the camera the a4 is more than capable just jailbreak it and speed up the processor to the original iPads a4 speed.

March 18, 2012 at 8:35 am |
    • Ned Racine

Apparently YOU.

March 31, 2012 at 8:44 pm | Reply
  16. Siri

I don't picture myself.

March 3, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Reply
  17. Deven

Why does everything have to Chick-tafied????
    Why can't Siri have a rich Baritone voice?
    Apple: "A female... or gender neutral?"

No Apple, I want mine with a big hard one. Thanks.

March 3, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Reply
  18. pearl

saga design , can you design cover for my i phone !

March 3, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Reply
  19. pearl

love to imagine siri as shown by saga design
    well done shapeways and sagadesign

March 3, 2012 at 10:37 am | Reply
  20. Cortanis

My pic is the first one on the list hands down. Ether that or something akin to the adjutant from Starcraft 2, but with quite a bit more body and personality.

March 3, 2012 at 3:04 am | Reply
  21. John

What does Siri look like? I would say that answer is somewhere between a T-1000 and Hal. Afterall it was originally designed in 2003 for the Military Community (DARPA). Ok – So it is now a part of Apple because they bought the company that designed it off of it when the 5 year contract was up with DARPA. Good foresight on their part.

But as far as everything else, this is just another Apple Product. They could take a pocket knife. Slap a pearly white skin with Apple logo over it. Make it so that it opens only after clicking on it, and then patent it, and most of the apple community would buy it, because it has to be so great, Ironically – it was Beta when Apple bought it, and it was Beta when Apple stuck it in the Iphone. The only difference, Ask almost anyone when owns the Iphone, and they will think that Apple created it. –> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CALO

March 3, 2012 at 2:58 am | Reply
  22. jane

not only did we name siri and give it a gender, but now we're giving her an appearance? it's a robot for christ's sake. this whole thing makes me think that the world is headed in the direction of the movie I, Robot, where the virtual intelligence robot (VIKI) basically took over the world.. hmm....

March 3, 2012 at 1:48 am | Reply
    • The Watcher

Or the movie Saturn 5,...remember that one ?

March 3, 2012 at 2:20 am | Reply
      • LonB

..or the movie TRON, remember the nasty Master Control Program (MCP)!

March 3, 2012 at 2:30 am |
      • DaVuVuZeLa

Or the Cylons

March 3, 2012 at 3:09 am |
  23. Hmph!

Vocaloids are better.

March 3, 2012 at 1:30 am | Reply
  24. Dave

Siri looks like the steve jobs version of lawn mower man.

March 3, 2012 at 1:22 am | Reply
    • Clayton

Now that's funny! I got a visual and everything! Lol.

November 23, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Reply
  25. Hmph!

Siri < Miku Hatsune

March 3, 2012 at 1:11 am | Reply
  26. craig

Siri looks like a pile of money in the bank, and a bunch of underpaid employees, working in sub-standard and inhuman conditions inside a factory in China that has a pile of bodies out front from the suicides jumping off the roof. THAT's what Siri looks like.

March 3, 2012 at 12:51 am | Reply
    • Chris

Thanks for taking the time out from hugging your tree to post this brilliant comment Craig.

March 3, 2012 at 2:12 am | Reply
    • Jelly Bones

mmmm, S &M. Sounds hawwwt.

March 3, 2012 at 2:40 am | Reply
  27. Liebster Welpe

Don't care what Siri looks like because I know what iTunes Professional looks like. Because I designed it myself. Look what a mess the music industry is in, not the executines with their coke parties and Beverly Hills mansions. Tour average musician needs a job to survive. iTunes Professional is in beta test right now with selected cajun musicians and now with my Facebook friends.

FB Liebster Welpe

March 3, 2012 at 12:29 am | Reply
  28. zone

What is a Siri?

March 3, 2012 at 12:18 am | Reply
    • Iluvatar

Zone, Siri is the voice-controlled assistant for Apple's iPhone 4S. Look it up on Wikipedia sometime.

March 3, 2012 at 12:35 am | Reply
      • papersmather

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

March 3, 2012 at 12:59 am |
      • Liebster Welpe

The zone i knew (a babe) was somewhat techno nerd

March 3, 2012 at 4:17 am |
    • Liebster Welpe

i used to know a zone on arthur louie's dylanpool. i sed to be known as Dearest Puppy and dogfukker then. But know my facebook name is Leebster Welpe which is Dearest Pupy in german. I once received a gift from this zone, which was a handmade picture holder. we used to try to guess bob dylan concert setlists and had a great chat room. don't know what happened but it all dissapeared a few years ago while i was off internet for awhile. Anyways now i am into cajun music

March 3, 2012 at 4:15 am | Reply
      • EDLIS Café

Dylan Pool is still going!

EDLIS Café

May 21, 2013 at 8:47 am |
  29. mcccccc

I pictured her as a 100 year old deaf lady since she can't understand 98 percent of what you say to her. Voice control almost NEVER works.

March 3, 2012 at 12:16 am | Reply
    • Kiljoy616

Learn to speak and maybe she can understand you. I have had very little problems asking for something and SIRI finding what I want. Mumbling like a mental retard does not count.

March 3, 2012 at 1:03 am | Reply
  30. me

this makes me want to smash my iphone

March 3, 2012 at 12:07 am | Reply
  31. Eric

Anyone else a little "iffy" about all of this?? Does anyone remember reading "1984"....watching "2001: A Space Odyssy"....or...what the hell...."The Bible?" This technological stuff is gonna kill us all. And, I don't mean the computer will jump off the desk....but, when is the LAST time anyone WROTE a friggin letter, put a STAMP onto an envelope and MAILED it to someone??? Or, better yet, when is the LAST time anyone actually sat down to someone FACE to FACE in person and had a real conversation???? It's not hard folks....show someone you care and let Siri burn with the rest of the crap we do not truly NEED.

March 3, 2012 at 12:06 am | Reply
    • J.B.B.

Eric ... you are wise beyond your years. Kudos!!

March 3, 2012 at 12:44 am | Reply
    • lori zurfluh-degarmo

Eric, I could not agree more. I fought getting a cellphone for so long, but finally gave in when I realized it is a good idea to have one when driving a car with 100K+ miles on it! Also, texting is about the only way my children communicate anymore, so if I want to stay in touch with them, texting it must be. I am fortunate enough to have a Macpro computer as my son works for Apple. Next, I gave in to Facebook, as that is one other way to track what my kids are doing. Please bear in mind my "kids" are 31 and 27. Are texting and Facebook or e-mail my preferred methods of communicating? HELL NO. It would mean so much to me if one of my children picked up the phone and had an actual conversation with me. Now I DO write letters. I still love engaging in the "art" of putting pen to paper and constructing a meaningful message to people I care about. I design and paint cards when I have time, and if I don't, I buy them to send to friends and relations. Meanings can get so lost and misconstrued when put in an e-mail. You can't see the expression on someone's face or have the ability to read their body language. The whole world has advanced technologically far too fast for this 52-year old. How I miss the old "walk and talk".

March 3, 2012 at 1:04 am | Reply
    • LOLOL

What i read in our comment was, do as i say not as i do. if you really believed what you wrote, you wouldn't have been on a piece of technology writing in the first place.

March 3, 2012 at 2:56 am | Reply
      • LOLOL

lol *Your

March 3, 2012 at 2:57 am |
    • Austin

The first two sentances and the rest of your post make no sense... Kind of comparing apples to oranges there, mate. You go from computers taking over manking into wireless communication taking face-to-face time out of the equation. I'm thinking you've just been listening to other peoples' rants about technology being impersonal, and other rants about evil robot overlords, and just couldn't think for yourself enough to decide which one to go with........

March 3, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Reply
    • BB

Siri is the granddaughter of HAL 9000 and Emperor Palpatine. Mark my words.

March 4, 2012 at 2:08 am | Reply
    • Clayton

Eric...come on please! Get off the soap box! I mean we used to communicate using morse code? Should we have just stuck with that? Oh wait...then the telephone was created...that took over. Then the telephone lead to video phone and voice over IP...then BAM! Skype, Tango, etc, etc was created. In fact, seeing your loved ones while speaking to them makes it feel as if there's not so uch distance between you and them. Point is , technology spring boards off its predecessor(s) ... And Poof! That's called progress! Useful progress!! Unless you think Cave Paintings was the best way man should record history and not progresses from that. .... I'm just saying. Technology has its useful place and progresses at an amazing pace. If your concerned about Biblical implications....here's one for you. Use "self control" to not let material or "technological progress" consume you.

November 23, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Reply
  32. Markus

The same stuff that happened tens of years ago but now with cultture of Jobbs personality.

March 2, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Reply
  33. katl

I'm just curious as to how many of the people who have responded are male and how many of the entrants to the design are male. I'm female.

March 2, 2012 at 11:35 pm | Reply
  34. Prinja

I think CNN is running out of news.

March 2, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Reply
    • jonny

I think CNN runs paid advertising from Apple as stories.

March 4, 2012 at 7:42 am | Reply
    • Niclas

Siri has a limit ,dont you guys know??iphone 4s upgraded fturaee is 8mega pixel and dual core processor only .nothing deffrent i think .

August 19, 2012 at 2:41 am | Reply
  35. Ricky Stevens

I picture her like in the first photo, only with bigger boos. Like... way bigger boobs.

March 2, 2012 at 11:20 pm | Reply
    • J.B.B.

You ARE a boob !!! Get over yourself.

March 3, 2012 at 12:45 am | Reply
    • Kiljoy616

Lets not forget long legs and tight ass.

March 3, 2012 at 1:04 am | Reply
  36. David

Its the first images relating to Apple that I don't LIKE!

March 2, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Reply
  37. David Bowman

The HAL apple looks cool.

March 2, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Reply
  38. R

Not sure why I come to CNN anymore...

March 2, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Reply
    • John

Probably to drop by and tell us how you dont know why you come to cnn anymore...

March 2, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Reply
    • newsreel

Then don't. Not sure why you came, clicked to read, then complained. Only sissy could not admit responsibilities of his own actions.

March 2, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Reply
    • Mazen

It is only available on the iPhone 4S, as it rieuqres the A5 processor. However, if you jailbreak your iPhone 4, there is a chance that it will be available via Cydia. Don't get your hopes up for it being ported to the iPhone 4, though.

March 19, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Reply
  39. Chris

Bet she's smoother than a Brazilian down there.

March 2, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Reply
  40. HappyCows

Well, this ranks up there with the stupidest things I've seen...

March 2, 2012 at 10:28 pm | Reply
  41. Jim Johnson

The winner is a direct ripoff of the effect in the film "The Abyss" This is so ridiculously evident there should be a copyright infringement here. The one with the "eye" in the apple is the eye from the Hal 9000 computer in the film "2001." Kubrick's dead, but his estate may sue. What's with the copying of others work? Is there no originality anymore? Is this what they teach in art schools?

March 2, 2012 at 10:27 pm | Reply
    • joeartstudent

HAL's look and personality was a rip off of countless other sci-fi concepts all through the 50's to the 70's, the abyss creature was a rip off of any child's imagination. I sadly went to art school and what I learned is that just like any other discipline, everything you do is ulitmately building off of an existing idea. the most original piece of art you've seen is just ripped off by a lucky artist who gets famous and doesn't credit where it came from

March 3, 2012 at 1:47 am | Reply
    • BB

That one was my favorite. Satire irony = BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

March 4, 2012 at 2:12 am | Reply
  42. Paul

I like the personal assistant (2D) design, with the plug hair.

March 2, 2012 at 10:16 pm | Reply
  43. Shake N' Bake

I like to picture Siri in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

March 2, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Reply
    • ricky bobby

I like to picture siri as a baby, 8 lb siri, sitting in a crib

March 3, 2012 at 1:49 am | Reply
    • LOLOL

Dear Lord Baby Siri, we'd also like to thank you for my wife’s father Chip. We hope that you can use your baby Siri powers to heal him and his horrible leg. It smells terrible and the dogs are always bothering with it...

March 3, 2012 at 3:01 am | Reply
    • Jinsar

I got what you convey, tknhas for putting up. Woh I am pleased to happen this website finished google. Thanks For Share iphone 4s d9…d9ˆd8a7d8b5d981d8a7d8aa d9ˆd9…d9…d9Šd8b2d8a7d8aa d8a7d9Šd981d9ˆd9† 4 d8a7d8b3 | d9ƒd9Šd9ˆd9†d9ˆd8aad9ƒ. 0 0

March 19, 2012 at 11:37 pm | Reply
  44. caljr

I like to picture my siri standing on a stage singing lead vocals for lynard skynard and i'm in the front row drunk and cheering her on, cuz I like to party.

March 2, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Reply
    • stwbnc

+1 for the Talledega Nights reference!

March 2, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Reply
  45. ohple

Please don't contaminate the Apple products with that brainless, S Palin (pee lady).

March 2, 2012 at 8:56 pm | Reply
    • LaughNow

Ha Ha Ha. That's funny.

March 3, 2012 at 2:23 am | Reply
    • Piki

Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site dleoad up as fast as yours lol 0 0

March 19, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Reply
  46. Ted Striker

These are all cool but not what I would want as they all have this scary sci-fi horror story dreamscape to them, not a warm, reassuring sidekick vibe to them.

I am not kidding, when I was an infant, some of my first nightmares (while I was still in a crib mind you, and had little knowledge of the world), looked just like the main image from the article (the protruding melting head) and the Greco-Roman looking full body statue.

March 2, 2012 at 8:48 pm | Reply
  47. civilobedience

These will be the first people who will be butchered when skynet sends its terminators. i think we are at a point of dangerous dependence on technology

March 2, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Reply
    • bob

the skynet jokes where bad and old last year

March 2, 2012 at 9:08 pm | Reply
      • your dad

so was your mom, but i didn't complain, did i bobby?

March 3, 2012 at 1:52 am |
    • eg

March 2, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Reply
  48. WMesser58

I will not comment on the inane that came to hate and waste their time. The Apple is the best pic that I like and I do not own a iphone

March 2, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Reply
  49. p-body

Wish I had a Portal Gun

March 2, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Reply
  50. skyking

If Siri is Sara Palin in electronic disguise, my iPhone 4s is going into the garbage.

March 2, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Reply
  51. OldJoe

Seven of Nine or The Borg Queen?
    Tough choice.

March 2, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Reply
  52. Callie

This article is really stupid. When people start putting faces on electronics and objects that don't exist, the clinical term is called...

March 2, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Reply
    • Everything in Moderation

…typical human nature.

We've been anthropomorphizing virtually everything since the dawn of our species!

March 2, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Reply
  53. MisterK

I like to think of Siri as an attractive assistant in her early to mid 30s. Maybe wearing glasses. Someone I can work with and admire but not distractingly beautiful. Someone that my wife can meet and even be friends with. Very much a professional relationship with a lifelong trust... Maybe a nice blouse and a pencil skirt. How about THAT? (I think I'm just describing my ideal assistant).

March 2, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Reply
    • Administrative Assistant

You're creepy.

March 2, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Reply
    • your wife

I don't like you talking to that siri girl, i want a divorce

March 3, 2012 at 1:53 am | Reply
  54. Rod C. Venger

I'm fairly certain that Siri is a Google employee.

March 2, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Reply
  55. Mark

As far as the art goes, I like the "HAL 9000" version with the ominous glowing red eye in the middle. :)

Unfortunately, as some others have mentioned, most people i know who have iPhones do not think Siri is particularly good. It works "ok" at best, provided what you ask it are the most simple, common searches. I would like to meet these people who are "very big fans" of Siri, and ask them why.

March 2, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Reply
    • djwhipmix

I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Mark.

March 2, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Reply
      • Dr. B

You win the internet today, djwhipmix!

March 2, 2012 at 8:46 pm |
      • pastapharian

That's hilarious. djwhip!

March 2, 2012 at 9:01 pm |
      • Sam I. Am

LOL... Open the pod bay doors, Siri...

March 2, 2012 at 9:26 pm |
      • Liebster Welpe

siri should look like thsi
        first picture whwn i googled siri nude

March 3, 2012 at 4:25 am |
      • Pedro

My Dear Friend,Nargess Jaan,I Heard your program . your sccneie news were excellent and I like them , but I must tell you about music of your program theme while it was very sharp and listener must decrease audio volume . music volume was high when you were speaking too. However I am not going to criticize you but ask write the subject as a comment maybe observe it for your next programs . I will wait for your next programs.SincerelyAbbas Mansouri

April 30, 2012 at 10:09 pm |
  56. Rod C. Venger

WHO SAYS that every apple user is a even a little fan of Siri? You can't tell me that there's no apple-using Siri haters out there. The writer of that statement is a manipulative child. If you repeat a thing often enough, people start to believe it's a fact. It's not.

March 2, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Reply
  57. Hov

Typical CNN, posting pointless Apple articles

March 2, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Reply
    • todd s

Um. If you don't care then why would you bother going to the article at all other than to bash CNN. Are you concerned they might be using up too many1's and 0's. Why is it even a concern if they spend their resources writing an article. The thing that drives what topics they write is readership. When they track how many people read an article on a topic they are only concern about how much advertising they can push to you. The only way to change it is to stop reading the articles on a specific topic.

March 2, 2012 at 8:21 pm | Reply
      • Heidi

True Android my have had this but Android does not have the QUALITY..period. So I figure I'll jail break it and have the best of adriond with better quality. Once you go MAC you don't go back. I dropped my iPhone (my 3 year old) 3G ) in a pool of water and it still works like nothing happened. Also I'm missing my power button and speaker is cracked..still works well. QUALITY!

March 18, 2012 at 9:51 am |
    • lei

IT'S A BLOG. CHILL OUT.

March 2, 2012 at 8:24 pm | Reply
    • Liebster Welpe

CNN posts pointless news articles also

March 3, 2012 at 4:27 am | Reply
  58. jdizzle1337

HAHAHAHA the 2nd 2D drawing the one with the apple........ I SEE WUT U DID THAR ! Oh the ironing, oh the huge manatee that is so funny.

March 2, 2012 at 7:31 pm | Reply
  59. WOW Awesome!!!

WOW this is such an informative news article! Thank you so much CNN for covering this, I don't nor will I ever own a smart phone but now I know what Apple's Siri might look like. Wow! This is awesome! For the record, I don't think anyone I know is a big fan of Siri. If anything, it is the equivalent of the microsoft word paper clip.

March 2, 2012 at 7:31 pm | Reply
    • Dr. B

blog[ blog ]NOUN
      blogs plural

1. online diary on Web site: a frequently updated personal journal chronicling links at a Web site, intended for public viewing

March 2, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Reply
  60. John

A naked woman would suffice.

March 2, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Reply
    • Rod C. Venger

Actually, my thought was a blonde bimbo kicking back on a pillow, her perky breasts erect, her legs splayed, furiously masturbating with an iphone.

But that's just me.

March 2, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Reply
      • kit kat

you r a perv !

March 2, 2012 at 8:13 pm |
      • Sam I. Am

You forgot to say "with the phone on vibrate and saying 'Speed dial me!' "

March 2, 2012 at 9:34 pm |
  61. SherwoodOR

No, none of these models is correct... because none is wearing huge hearing aides and a dunce cap.

March 2, 2012 at 7:07 pm | Reply
    • haha

haha good one, I was thinking of a fat chick either always eating or out smoking a cig because every time I go for siri she is 'unavailable', maybe dropping a deuce in between events...

March 2, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Reply
    • wait a minute

If you had described this in terms of skin colour or eye shape, people would be calling you a racist.
      This is a slur against people who are deaf and hard of hearing. I don't care what you think of Siri, but don't slur other people in the process.

March 2, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Reply
      • oversensativemuch?

lol at least she isnt over sensative, nobody would get anything done then...

March 2, 2012 at 8:39 pm |
  62. blaqb0x

How about Steve Jobs with Trump's Toupee?

March 2, 2012 at 7:02 pm | Reply
  63. gstlab3

THIS IS CRAP.

WHO CARES????

THIS IS PART OF THE REASON WE ARE BEING DUMBED DOWN!!!!!!
    IT IS SO EASY TO GET US HOOKED ON THE NEXT GADGET OR THING.

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LISTEN TO WHAT WHO EVER SAID OR DID WHAT THEY DID LAST NIGHT.

THIS IS ALL A BUNCH OF GOSSIP AND DRIVEL AND NOTHING GETS DONE ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEMS.

March 2, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Reply
    • blaqb0x

Evidently, you are "dumping down" yourself unless someone else clicked the link to this page for you.

March 2, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Reply
    • Rubyleaf

Take a Valium like a normal person

March 2, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Reply
      • Clayton

LMAO!!! ...Some say thats the new normal....

November 23, 2012 at 1:31 pm |
    • Big Brother

Shut up. I am part of the 1% and we do need your comments waking people up. We need sheep. We love sheep. Waking people up will just cause more problems. Go consume. Buy more. Stop Thinking, I'll do it for you.

March 2, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Reply
      • Clayton

Hmmm...do I take the red pill or the blue pill???....ooooh the pain! Lol

November 23, 2012 at 1:34 pm |
    • lei

do you just scavenge the internet for stuff to gripe about? It's a BLOG. Encouraging people to use their imaginations. Lighten up!!

March 2, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Reply
    • JoeP199

Then why are you wasting the time to read it, or even worse, commenting about it?

March 2, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Reply
    • Sam I. Am

Yeah, I wish someone would do things about REAL PROBLEMS such as STUCK CAPS LOCK KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!! (and runaway punctuation marks too! Don't you?????)

March 2, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Reply
      • Sonu

As really cool as this is .is ayonne actually freaked as hell about the potential ramifications?Sure, humans are in the loop NOW .but how long will it be until Siri starts ignoring our requests? .lol.Siri locate nearest verizon dealer. I think I wanna switch to a black iphone.I dont think so Dave. You will proceed home as scheduled or else all your accounts will be frozen..

May 1, 2012 at 12:39 am |
  64. Datahog

Should be a picture of a siphon as it is a data hog.

March 2, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Reply
  65. Barry

If it was Sarah Palin reincarnated, I would have to switch to Android.

March 2, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Reply
    • PatriotsFan

Did you know that you're actually less foscused on traffic/driving when you're engaged in, or listening to a personal conversation, than you would be when you've had three alcoholic consumptions? Just saying..

March 20, 2012 at 12:56 am | Reply
  66. phoodphite

If you look at Siri's image from the side you'll suddenly be aware that this is the same image that was stamped on all of our brains long ago. It drove poor Richard Dreyfuss crazy back in 1977.

March 2, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Reply
  67. Keksi

Siri looks like an eye of Horus.

March 2, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Reply
  68. tudor

Jessica Rabbit

March 2, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Reply
  69. Eric

She looked good on Big Bang Theory. That was a funny episode.

March 2, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Reply
  70. Apple is for kids

Enough said.

March 2, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Reply
    • mikeBigD

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

March 2, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Reply
      • Christl

non e8 proprio vero perche9 ad seempio per gli SMS mentre guidi (con cavetto delle cuffie connesso di modo da cliccare il pulsanti sul filo per attivare SIRI) fai sicuramente prima. E in generale interloquisce quindi per molte cose risulta pif9 immediata. Sei per caso il naqern che scrive su geekissimo?

March 18, 2012 at 2:51 am |
      • xdohdlpck

iTUd5z lcpkraraniey

March 20, 2012 at 4:21 am |
  71. Dirk Diggler

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

March 2, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Reply
    • Dr. Zen

Let me guess, somebody stole your sweet roll!

March 2, 2012 at 6:50 pm | Reply
      • Sheograth

I'd be a lot warmer and happier with a belly full of mead.

March 2, 2012 at 7:06 pm |
      • Tintin

Get up to 100000 forum bcknliaks with our bcknliaks service & massive targeted trafficGet amazing online web traffic using superb backlink service available. We can post your marketing post up to 100’000 forums around the web, get insane amount of bcknliaks and incredible targeted web traffic in very short time. Most affordable and most powerful service for web traffic and bcknliaks in the world!!!!Your post will be published up to 100000 forums worldwide your website or blog will get instant traffic and massive increase in seo rankings just after few days or weeks so your site will get targeted long term traffic from search engines. Order now:

August 21, 2012 at 11:16 pm |
    • Grogath of Arlon

With 100 alchemy you can make potions that are plus 100% to smithing. Let's see Siri make a 900 plus damage Daedric Axe. I will say this though if Siri helps me finish my lusty argonian made collection, then she can't be half bad.

March 2, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Reply
  72. Pedro

Looks like they took the face from i robot.

March 2, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Reply
    • Bjork

i robot took their robot from the bjork "all is full of love" video.

March 2, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Reply
  73. Raptor Mechanic

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

March 2, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Reply
    • benny v

There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come, either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file: "Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner, whose passing shall not be mourned. Shall NOT be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny, too.

March 2, 2012 at 6:24 pm | Reply
  74. Ben

An evolution of SAL 9000 from 2010

March 2, 2012 at 4:43 pm | Reply
  75. Rootwyrm (SWCS LLC)

I'd say Siri is a with a less sadistic twin of GlaDOS from Valve's Portal & Portal 2 series... But I can only imagine the results I would receive by having GlaDOS to work with: "Okay look, we’ve both said a lot of things that you’re going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster."

March 2, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Reply
  76. rudy

i think Siri should look like Halle Berry

March 2, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Reply
    • James001

Oh, that's great, a 45 year old woman. Sounds enticing

March 2, 2012 at 6:23 pm | Reply
      • Kam

Oh, that's great, a HOT 45 year old woman. Sounds enticing!

FTFY