March 6th, 2012

Coming up on 'The Next List': Syyn Labs

You'll never meet another group of people like the folks at Syyn Labs. They're a creative collective with an edge. They are self-described geeks and nerds and call themselves a drinking group with an art problem. Together, they create extraordinary art, commercials and videos that look practically impossible to execute. Cars bungee jumping off shipping containers an elaborate Rube Goldberg machine set to music created by an organ made entirely from cars.

What's especially unique about Syyn Labs is this: its people. They've got a fire-eating roboticist, a few physicists, a molecular chef, a heavy machine operator who is also their resident pirate, programmers and builders of all kinds. And most of the members of Syyn Labs have a flair for the dramatic. They're circus performers, musicians, fire dancers and ukulele players. It's this unique combination of eclectic innovators that earns Syyn Labs a spot on "The Next List" this week.

Watch CNN at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday to see the full 30-minute profile of Syyn Labs.

And please Follow us, Like us, and check out our photos!

Post by:
Filed under: Innovation • Science • Tech • The Next List • Thinkers • Video
  1. Brianna

I'm looking to find out as much about the online surfing community as I can. Can anyone recommend their favorite blogs, twitter handles, or sites that you find most comprehensive? Which ones are most popular? Thanks!.

April 26, 2014 at 5:53 am | Reply
  2. nathan

Without asking them to delete it, is there a way i can delete my own blog comments on someone else's blog? Please help(:.

April 26, 2014 at 5:53 am | Reply
  3. Terence Gresh

ideas in on the topic of blogging.

November 29, 2013 at 11:03 pm | Reply
  4. brazilian hair

I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up http://brazilianhumanhairl.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1.html

December 12, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Reply
  5. shark vac

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a excellent job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome. Superb Blog!

June 24, 2012 at 8:54 am | Reply
  6. Manufacturer

IG Marston Co. is a large manufacturer of non-metallic Plastic & Rubber stamped components including custom made washers, gaskets, seals, spacers, disks, Insulators & tags,Custom Gasket Manufacturer,Washer Manufacturer,Custom Spacers,Insulators.

June 8, 2012 at 10:42 pm | Reply
  7. Vale

I'm reminded of a party when a etcrain somebody threw foam pellets in your toilet (and stuffed them in your bed). Maybe you could experiment with different sized floaty insulators on your pool? Some intermediate size that isn't difficult to round up, but wouldn't impede an impromptu jump in the pool? Flashback to plastic ball pools at Chuck E. Cheese's

March 19, 2012 at 11:52 pm | Reply
    • Echi

OMGish This is so cool. My little bro typed this in, and I grneaod, because I didn't want to see another one of Ok Go's videos. But this is fantabulous!!!!!!!!!!! I'm psyched about those guys now! Thumbs me up if you ever loved something because of something you originally hated!

June 12, 2012 at 4:11 am | Reply